Monday, August 10, 2009

Scandalous or still searching?

I do what I feel is right. I have decided to not let people tell me what to do. That can't be wrong, can it? I want to be happy just like everyone else. Isn't it unfair if I have to sacrifice my happiness for others? I think that is completely absurd because in the end, my happiness will be what matters most to me. I don't care what I'm being called out there any more. I'm not letting anything affect my happiness any more.

I have had 2 relationships in my past. The first was a beautiful one but I had to end it because of my second boyfriend who made me think I could be happier with him than my first. Unfortunate for me, I had to end my second relationship as well because I was not contented. In addition, I could not tolerate lies in a relationship which was a contributing factor to the break up I had. I am still searching for love although a part of me thinks it is completely unnecessary. I have been told that I have been portrayed as a scandalous person which is utterly untrue. Why are people being so judgemental? I have recently fallen in love again. (I am not mentioning the person here) I don't know if this is going to last but I hope it will.

Please do not judge me blindly. You are not in my shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment